Possess Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology.
At least 3 years involved in Software Development Life Cycle.
Payment gateway OR e-KYC experience will be an added advantage.
What you will do
As a Senior Technology Associate at tekkis, you will be tasked with :
- Research, design, develop, and test our systems
- Developing scalable backend microservices, creating based backend logic APls and frontend API integration
- When all is done, you will be deploying them on cloud computing servers
- Collaborating with other teams including Data Science and Designs as you will never walk alone here
- Experience in problem solving skills, demonstrating good judgment in selecting best methods and techniques
- Plan and execute deployment of system features and monitor for successful integration, maintaining the system throughout its lifecycle
What You Need To Have
- Understanding of Codeigniter or any other MVC framework and RESTful API
- Analyze, design, and develop IT solutions. Range of duties include designing, debugging, coding, documenting, building, testing and launching new features.
- Experience in UAT and deploying systems to our cloud computing servers and databases for our new clients
- Ability to use MySQL proficiently
- Possess problem-solving skills and good communication skills.
- Experience in ability to quickly learn new systems and business processes
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-driven, motivated, flexible, and innovative
What Is Nice To Have
- Understanding of large-scale distributed systems in practice, including multi-tier architectures, application security, monitoring and storage systems.
- Knowledge on message queue (Redis, ZeroMQ or RabbitMq)
- Experience with source-controlled environment (e.g. Git)